Google Ads (formerly known as Google AdWords) is an online advertising platform that allows businesses to create and post search, mobile, and shopping ads on Google, video ads on YouTube, and banner ads on other websites within the Google Display Network.
Google Ads is like an online auction where you pay only when people click on your ad. The cost depends on your chosen keywords and how many other companies want to pay for them too. The quality of your ad and the relevance of your website also matter. If your website is optimised and the ad is relevant, Google sees your ad as being the best fit for the top of the results page.
Google Ads ties in perfectly with SEO (Search Engine Optimisation). SEO keeps your website optimised and up to date, which impacts the chances of Google ranking your ads higher when running Google Ads.
Why is Google Ads important for your business?
Google Ads can be described as a digital billboard for your company on Google. When customers search for products or services relating to your company, your ad can be shown at the top of the results page, increasing the likelihood that users will see your ad and click on it.
Advantages of Google Ads for your business include:
- Google Ads makes you reach your target audience almost quickly and effectively.
- Google Ads will drive more traffic to your website and increase conversions.
- There are 5 different types of Google Ads that suit every style of campaign.
- Google Ads campaigns will target specific keywords, demographics, and locations.
- Google Ads is very flexible and can be customised to suit your needs and goals.
Speak to one of our Ultra Service Specialists by clicking on the chat box in the lefthand corner below on how we can set up and manage the ideal Google Ads campaign for your business.